We’re sure you’ll be pleased with your new KETTLER products. However, we understand that there may be times when you change your mind, or you find that your purchase is not suitable. In these cases, our refunds and returns policy has you covered.
We sell a range of items directly from our website, including Garden Furniture, Table Tennis Tables, Outdoor Heating, and Fire Pit Tables. The below returns policy applies to Garden Furniture, Table Tennis Tables, Outdoor Heating and Fire Pit tables.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14-day money-back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money-back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If any item is returned as faulty (and there is no fault covered by the warranty), the item will be returned to you at your cost.
- If we find the item to be used, not resalable, or returned outside of the return window, we will return it to you at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after-sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
- If you wish to return your spare part, you must return it to us at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended) in an unused and resalable condition within 28 days.
- Please return all spare parts in the original packaging with the correct labels.
- Include a copy of your invoice so we know who has returned it.
- If we find the item to be used or not resalable or sent outside of the timescale return window, we will return it to you at your cost.
- We will refund you (minus 15% to cover outward postage costs and administration) via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Things to Note
- Once your order has been placed, it cannot be canceled.
- If you wish to cancel your order, you must first wait for the product to be delivered and then return following the above guidance.
- Please contact our customer service team for your unique return reference and the correct return address before sending anything back to us.
- In the unfortunate event that an item is faulty, please fill out the warranty claim form or call the aftersales department on 01527 591901 who will be happy to arrange a return or replacement.
- Faulty items will be examined and, where applicable, a refund will be sent to your payment method within 28 days.
- Please note: This website does not offer the facility to order spare parts free of charge against your warranty. Spare parts ordered will not be refunded, if you later decide they should have been made against a warranty claim.
Extended Christmas Gifts
- Any item purchased as a gift between 1st November and 24th December can be returned until 15th January.
- We announce the last date for orders to be delivered before Christmas on social media and on our website in December. Any orders placed after this date will not be received before Christmas.
- Our offices are closed on weekends and all National Bank Holidays, however, we will deal with any issue or query upon our return.
For any further information regarding the returns policy please contact us on 01527 591901.