The sturdy frame on the Dakar Air go kart is made from tough steel and features a scratch-resistant polyester coating. It features the cool white, black and blue design and matching, sporty hubs.
Adjust the moulded seat to fit children from 3.6 and 4.5ft tall without the need of tools. Its high back design supports the child’s back while they race.
Kids speed along on durable, air filled tyres. The handbrake slows both rear wheels for more control during play time. Get kids ready for the green light with one of the top go karts on the market: the Dakar Air Go Kart.
- Suitable for children 5-10 years.
- Height guide: 110-140cm.
- High quality steel tube frame.
- Scratch-resistant coating.
- Easy to adjust, high back, moulded seat without tools.
- Engageable freewheel.
- Handbrake controls both rear wheels.
- Air filled tyres with sporty hubs.
- Maximum Load: 50kg.
- Product weight: 17kg.
- Built dimensions: 125 x 72 x 65cm.
- Boxed dimensions: 117 x 75 x 29cm.
- 3-year warranty (conditions apply).
- Made in Germany.
- More KETTLER Go-Karts available here.
Delivery & Returns:
- FREE delivery inside the UK (see delivery conditions for exclusions).
- Delivery within approximately 3-5 working days.
- You can return your product to Kettler 28 days after purchase as long as it is in an unused and resalable condition. See terms and conditions for full policy.
Kettler Go-Karts Close Up: