The ideal accessory for anyone who craves a delicious pizza, the Cordierite Pizza Stone serves as a solid surface for retaining heat and helps cook-up a great tasting pizza.
The durability and longevity of Cordierite makes for the perfect material to cook your pizza’s on and the perfect choice to create your Italian style Pizza.
- Dimensions: 330mm diameter x 15mm thick
- Material: Cordierite
- Suitable for HUB, Fusion, 4K, Force or Furnace (or any other gas / charcoal BBQs)
- Pack Size – 4
- More cooking tools from Everdure by Heston Blumenthal available
Guidelines for Use
Pizza Stones are incredibly handy for serving up restaurant-style pizzas in a pinch. To get the most out of your cordierite pizza stone, do the following:
- Place your cordierite pizza stone in your chosen cooking equipment.
- Pre-heat your cooking station to 260 degrees celsius with the pizza stone in place.
- Slide your pizza onto the stone.
- Cook until the cheese starts to brown.
- Remove pizza and turn off appliance.
- When finished, allow the stone to cool down and wash according to manufacturer’s guidance.
Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at email@example.com. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.