This policy was last reviewed and updated in May 2019
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine (desktop, mobile or tablet) to help the site provide a better user experience.
- To improve the performance of our website so we can understand what areas of the website work well and which don’t
- To measure how effective our online advertising and marketing communication are
- To enable us to collect information about how you and other people use our website.
- To improve your experience on our website
- Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
What cookies do we use?
Strictly necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They are necessary for the safety, security and integrity of the site. For example they help support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you, help to improve navigation and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited.
Performance Cookies or analytical Cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The data is aggregated and anonymised, which means we cannot identify you as an individual.
Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These Cookies will remain on your device until you choose to clear it. If you choose to do this, you will need to enter your details each time you visit the site.
Targeting Cookies. These Cookies will collect information about your browsing habits and allow us to show you other relevant products from the website.
Blocking or restricting cookies