Charlbury 70cm Bistro Table
The Charlbury 70cm Bistro table is an addition to the traditional Charlbury Dining Range. The elegant round bistro table is ideal if space is of a premium. You can pair the round table with the Charlbury Dining Chairs to create a complete set and dine outdoors in style with a love one.
The Charlbury 70cm Bistro table is made with a strong, yet lightweight aluminium frame, which is beautifully covered with a mix of flat and half round synthetic rattan, to give it a unique style. The hardened glass tabletop provides a smooth finish and is securely held in place with the thick round wicker. With very little maintenance required the Charlbury table is suitable to be left outdoors all year round, as the wicker is waterproof, and UV protected.
To create a complete Charlbury Bistro Dining set, you can pair the table with the matching Dining Chairs. The exciting new Charlbury Dining range provides complete flexibility to create the perfect outdoor dining space. With a choice of dining tables including the 120cm Charlbury round table with a parasol hole or the 140cm Charlbury Dining table, which is ideal for large families.
- Material: Sturdy aluminium frame plaited with 3mm horizontal flat and 5mm vertical double half round wicker. Plus 5mm full round wicker on the edges.
- Includes: 1 x Charlbury 70cm Bistro Glass Top Table.
- Durable with thick 5mm round wicker on the edges.
- Weatherproof – The dining table can be left outdoors all year round
- UV protected wicker so the colour won’t fade even when left in direct sunlight.
- Create your prefect outdoor dining set by adding the Charlbury Dining Chairs (Pair). Also available in the Charlbury Dining Range is the 120cm round dining table and Charlbury 140cm round dining table.
Spare Parts are available to purchase here.
Need To Know
Kettler Wicker 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR wicker warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
Care and Maintenance
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- The table top is made from toughened glass and conforms to the UK BS standard.
- We recommend that you follow these simple tips and instructions to ensure it retains its good looks. Remove food and drink residue, tree sap and bird droppings as soon as possible to avoid staining. Marks should be removed using neat mild detergent with a soft cloth and washed off with water. Do not leave hot items directly on the table. Coasters will protect your table from heat and water rings. Do not drop anything sharp or heavy onto the table. Take care when placing items onto the table to avoid scratches.
- We recommend you clean your Kettler furniture at the beginning and end of the season. To clean your Kettler furniture, use warm soapy water only. Never use abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents. To lengthen the life of your product we recommend the wicker cleaner and protector from our after-care range available to purchase from our website. Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
Height: 73cm Width: 73.4cm Depth: 73.4cm
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
770mm x 200mm x 770mm