The Charlbury corner garden furniture set includes the Casual Dining, wicker garden table with a glass top set into the weave.
The Charlbury patio furniture has durable full round wicker on areas that see more wear. The backs and sides use a mix of flat weave and double half round weave, woven together by hand.
The modular sofa is designed to adapt to your garden. Place the side chair between the corner and the two seat sofas to extend the sofa when you have more guests.
Seat up to 8 around the 160x100cm table on comfy cushions. Our seat cushions include a soft-core foam that maintains its comfort season after season. Once the summer is over, take the Charlbury lounge set inside and it becomes a conservatory corner suite.
Charlbury Corner Set
Charlbury Corner Set
£2,299.00Buy From Stockist
- Set includes left & right hand sofa, corner sofa, 135cm Bench, 160x100cm Casual Dining table and side chair.
- Material: aluminium frame with wicker.
- 5mm full round wicker on the edges and sofa arms. 3mm horizontal flat wicker and 5mm vertical double half round wicker on the sides.
- Table Top: Glass top sunk into wicker with straps to keep the weave rigid.
- Modular design – Place the side chair between the left/right hand sofa and corner sofa to extend the sofa configuration.
- Weatherproof – leave outdoors all year round (excluding cushions).
- UV resistant.
- Seats 8 approx.
- Adjustable footcaps on the table.
- Protective Cover available here.
87 x 142 x 95cm
88 x 78 x 78cm
88 x 78 x 62cm
37 x 88 x 47cm
164 x 16 x 106cm
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase from the Kettler website.
- We recommend you clean your Kettler furniture at the beginning and end of the season.
- To clean your Kettler furniture, use warm soapy water only. Never use abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents. To lengthen the life of your product we recommend the wicker cleaner and protector from our after-care range available to purchase from our website. Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
Kettler Wicker 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR wicker warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns