The stylish 4 seat elba dining table is great for smaller gardens or balconies or even to extend an existing elba dining table. It is also a great option to work alongside the elba fire pit station. Made with a strong aluminium frame and a chunky weathered FSC® certified teak table top.
elba Dining Table 100x100cm – Grey
elba Dining Table 100x100cm – Grey
£599.00Buy From Stockist
- Material: aluminium frame with a FSC® certified teak wood table top
- Weatherproof – leave outdoors all year round.
- Colour: weathered teak with instant grey coating & charcoal frame.
- Mix and match with the elba Dining Chair and elba Bench.
- elba Grande , elba Low Lounge Sofas & elba Lounger also available.
FSC® Certified Wood
All wood products identified as FSC is made of materials from well-managed, FSC-certified forest and other controlled sources. FSC License code (FSC-C1110124).
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- We recommend that you follow these simple tips and instructions to ensure it retains its good looks. Remove food and drink residue, tree sap and bird droppings as soon as possible to avoid staining. Marks should be removed using neat mild detergent with a soft cloth and washed off with water. Do not leave hot items directly on the table. Coasters will protect your table from heat and water rings. Do not drop anything sharp or heavy onto the table. Take care when placing items onto the table to avoid scratches.
We recommend to maintain and lengthen the life of this product you follow the below regime:
On wood areas:
1. Ensure the product is clean. If the product is clean you can go straight to stage 2. Cleaner is only required if it hasn’t been treated for 6-12 months.
• Use our Hardwood cleaner: First moisten the wood with water. Apply the HARDWOOD CLEANER with a soft cloth or sponge. Allow to soak for 3 minutes. Brush the furniture clean with a scrubbing pad in the direction of the grain. Rinse furniture well with water.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Hardwood cleaner when required.
** Grey frame with grey teak, go to step 2, white frame with natural teak go straight to step 3.
2. Use Instant Grey Protector for elba:
• Apply a thin layer of Instant Grey Protector with a soft cloth. Allow to dry for 1 hour and then the wood has turned driftwood-grey. (If you wish to have a more intense grey colour, apply a second thin layer).
We recommend that you treat your teak furniture with Instant Grey Protector twice a year April & October.
3. Hardwood Shield on teak: Apply carefully by dabbing (rubbing damages the grey patina).
• Make sure the Hardwood is 100% dry and free of dust. Apply a thin layer of HARDWOOD SHIELD with a soft cloth. Allow to dry for one hour and then apply a second thin coat of HARDWOOD SHIELD. Let the wood dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture and rain.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with HARDWOOD SHIELD twice a year April & October.
On aluminium parts:
We recommend the Kettler Multi-surface cleaner when necessary. The Kettler after-care range available is available to purchase from the Kettler website.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
Kettler 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at email@example.com. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns