The large corner sofa is made with a high-quality aluminium frame, which is completely rustproof and waterproof. This ensures the sofa (excluding cushions) can be left outdoors all year round, without deteriorating or fading. The deep filled grey base cushions boast a 5cm foam core, which will keep them looking great for years to come. For extra comfort, the set comes complete with two matching scatter cushions.
The corner sofa can be paired with the other modular sofas in the elba Low Lounge Collection to create a complete garden furniture set, which fits perfectly into your outdoor space. You can also choose the style of table you want. Whether you prefer the matching elba coffee table with a teak wood tabletop or the modern Kalos fire pit, which will create a cosy ambiance in the evenings.
elba Large Corner Sofa
elba Large Corner Sofa
£550.00 – £730.00Buy From Stockist
- Material: Sturdy aluminium frame with textile sling seating and thick Polyester seat and back cushions.
- Includes: 1 x large corner sofa with cushions and 2 x scatter cushions.
- Completely weatherproof; can leave outdoors all year round (except cushions).
- Thick, anthracite coloured cushions with a 5cm foam core in the base cushions, providing maximum comfort.
- Create a complete set by adding the elba Low Lounge Sofa, elba Side Chair and the elba Coffee Table.
- Protective Cover available here.
Spare Parts are available to purchase here.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
45cm x 112cm x 112cm
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase from the Kettler website.
- We recommend to maintain and lengthen the life of this product you follow the below regime:
On aluminium parts:
We recommend the Kettler Multi-surface cleaner when necessary.
The Kettler after-care range is available to purchase from the Kettler website.
Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly
Guidelines for Use
- During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover or use a universal breathable cover.
- Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Kettler 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns