The practical Fiji Lounge set provides comfort and style in abundance. The hard-wearing curved frame is made from highly durable Eucalyptus wood, in light teak. The FSC® certified wood is naturally waterproof so you can keep the lounge set outdoors all year round (except cushions). The matching coffee table has a thick Terrazzo tabletop, which is hard-wearing and easy-to-clean.
The set comes complete with plush back and seat cushions included in stone. Boasting a thick padding and a foam core, you can sit outdoors in comfort for years to come. For the finishing touches the Fiji lounge set also includes 4 scatter cushions in a elegant sea green colour.
Fiji Lounge Set
Fiji Lounge Set
£2,699.00Buy From Stockist
- Material: FSC® certified Eucalyptus wood frame with thick polyester back and seat cushions. The round coffee table has a thick Terrazzo tabletop with a Eucalyptus wood frame.
- Includes: 1 x 2 seat sofa, 2 x armchairs and 1 x round coffee table, 8 x back and seat cushions and 4 scatter cushions.
- Durable and long-lasting, the frame is made from FSC certified Eucalyptus wood
- Weatherproof – The lounge set can be left outdoors all year round (except cushions)
- Thick back and seat cushions, which provide maximum comfort and will keep its shape for years to come.
Spare Parts are available to purchase here.
FSC® Certified Wood
All wood products identified as FSC is made of materials from well-managed, FSC-certified forest and other controlled sources. FSC License code (FSC-C1110124).
14cm x 110cm x 110cm
89cm x 89cm x 36cm
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Acacia wood requires regular cleaning and maintenance. Remove dust regularly with a clean soft brush and wipe down with a clean damp cloth. Use pads, mats and coasters under plates, glasses cups etc to protect them from scratches, spills, stains and heat damage. Wipe spills immediately to prevent staining.
- We recommend the following cleaning regime using Kettler wood aftercare treatment to keep the furniture maintained and looking its best:
- Kettler Hardwood Cleaner – during the Spring (once a year)
- Kettler Hardwood Colour Protector – during the Spring (once a year)
- Kettler Hardwood Shield – Spring and Autumn (2-3 times a year
- Care products are available to buy from our website.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Cushion care – Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and not machine washable. They are sponge clean only. Why not consider our “Fabric care kit” from our website for both cleaning and protecting your cushions.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you only use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or a universal breathable cover.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
Guidelines for Use
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover or use a universal breathable cover.
- Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Kettler Wood 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty applies to domestic use only. If the product is damaged through accidental damage or mis-use, your warranty will be void. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at email@example.com. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns