As you dine with the family on the Hampton 6 seat dining set you will be able to appreciate your garden even more so. The classic set comprises of a large rectangular dining table and 6 dining chairs, making it perfect for enjoying breakfast, lunch, and dinner on. Beautifully crafted with hard wearing Acacia wood, which is FSC® certified. This ensures the wood has come from forests which follow best practices.
The 6 chairs come complete with sage green back and seat cushions. For added comfort the back of the chairs has woven web polyester slings. The durable Hampton dining set is completely waterproof, this means you can leave it outdoors all year round (except cushions) without it deteriorating or cracking. To keep the Acacia wood looking its best we recommend treating it once a year with the Kettler wood protector. Create a complete lounge and dining set by adding the RHS Hampton Lounge Set.
RHS Hampton 6 Seat Dining Set
RHS Hampton 6 Seat Dining Set
£1,299.00Buy From Stockist
- Material: FSC® certified Acacia Wood Dining table and dining chairs with Polyester back and seat cushions.
- Includes 1 x RHS Hampton Rectangular Dining table & 6 x RHS Hampton Dining chairs with cushions.
- The RHS Hampton Dining set is completely weatherproof, so can be left outdoors all year round (except cushions).
- The sage Green polyester cushions are stain resistant.
- The Hampton Dining Set can seat up to 6 people.
- The Acacia Wood is FSC® certified, this ensures the wood comes from sustainable forests.
- Part of the new RHS Hampton range, why not add the RHS Hampton Lounge set?
- Add the finishing touches to your RHS Hampton Dining Set with a range of accessories available including the Kettler 3M parasol, Wireless Parasol speaker or the Hardwood Cleaner and Colour Restorer.
Spares Parts available here.
235cm x 69cm x 74cm
22.5 x 61 x 111cm
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Acacia wood requires regular cleaning and maintenance. Remove dust regularly with a clean soft brush and wipe down with a clean damp cloth. Use pads, mats and coasters under plates, glasses cups etc to protect them from scratches, spills, stains and heat damage. Wipe spills immediately to prevent staining.
- We recommend the following cleaning regime using Kettler wood aftercare treatment to keep the furniture maintained and looking its best:
- Kettler Hardwood Cleaner – during the Spring (once a year)
- Kettler Hardwood Colour Protector – during the Spring (once a year)
- Kettler Hardwood Shield – Spring and Autumn (2-3 times a year). Care products are available to buy from our website.
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover or use a universal breathable cover.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Cushion care – Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and not machine washable. They are sponge clean only. Why not consider our “Fabric care kit” from our website for both cleaning and protecting your cushions.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you only use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or a universal breathable cover.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Kettler Wood 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty applies to domestic use only. If the product is damaged through accidental damage or mis-use, your warranty will be void. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
FSC® Certified Wood
All wood products identified as FSC is made of materials from well-managed, FSC-certified forest and other controlled sources. FSC License code (FSC-C1110124).
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at email@example.com. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns