Terrace Table Top Electric Heater
The modern Terrace Tabletop electric heater will add the finishing touches to your outdoor space. With instant heat provided you can enjoy your garden whatever the weather. The durable and long-lasting heater is made with stainless steel and features multiple heat settings, as well as built-in-tip-over protection for added safety.
Now you can enjoy a drink outdoors, well into the evening with the multi-functional Terrace Tabletop electric heater, which provides both heat and light. Made with highly durable stainless steel, the lamp-style patio heater has a contemporary sandy grey coloured lampshade. There is a choice of three heat settings; 800W, 1200W and 2000W, which can be changed from the remote control provided, whilst you continue to relax on the garden sofa.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use the tabletop garden heater is completely silent and safe. As its electric powered you don’t have to worry about any nasty fumes. With built-in-tip-over protection, the patio heater will automatically turn off when not upright. It is also easy to use; simply plug it in and press the touch screen switch to turn on. With a stylish and contemporary design, the Terrace tabletop patio heater will make a perfect addition to any style of garden furniture.
1 x Terrace Table Top Electric Heater and 1 x Remote Control.
- Frost halogen heating lamp with rose gold coating which emits a soft, warm colour.
- Choice of heat settings from 800W to 2000W.
- Comes with a handy remote control included.
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- For additional safety features a built-in tip-over protection so the heater will automatically switch off when not upright.
- IP Rating: IP45. IP Rating explained
Need To Know
Kalos 1 Year Warranty
The 1 YEAR Kalos Warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms and conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Care and Maintenance
If the heater will not be used for a long period of time, store it in a cool, dry location when not in use. To prevent dust and dirt build-up, use the original packaging to repack the unit.
Care & Maintenance
- Unplug the unit and let it cool completely.
- When disconnected from the electrical supply, clean the outside of the patio heater with a damp cloth. Never use corrosive or solvent cleaners or immerse in water.
- Any maintenance or repairs including replacing the halogen tube should only be carried out by a qualified electrician or by a recommended service centre.
Height: 95cm Diameter: 50cm
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
645mm x 565mm x 470mm