KETTLER’s excellent reputation for quality and durability means your Garden Garden furniture will be a good investment for years to come. This year KETTLER have introduced the THERMOGUARD+ dual finish coating on our mesh products, specially developed for outdoor conditions. Designed to withstand all conditions, and therefore keeping your furniture looking fantastic.
Why not watch one of our videos for further guidance?
Spare and replacement parts for your garden furniture are available here.
Tips for Maintaining and Cleaning your furniture:
- For stains, wipe down with a soft wet cloth and warm mild soapy water. Do not use anything abrasive.
- To prolong the life of your metal furniture you can use a good quality clear car wax once a year.
- We do not recommend the use of plastic sheeting to cover the product, if you do decide to cover it, ensure that you use a breathable cover.
- We recommend that you don’t leave your parasol in the table when not in use. Especially in windy weather, this could lead to your table becoming damaged.
- Ensure that you store your cushions and parasol in a dry environment.
- All cushions and seat pads are non-machine washable. If stained, wipe down with a wet sponge.
For touch up paint to cover accidental damages and scratches, visit our spares department here or call our customer service departments on 01527 591901.
Please note, to make a claim against your warranty you will need a proof of purchase and supporting pictures. The warranty only covers against manufacturing faults and rust within the specified period (varies by product). We will collect any damaged items.
For more information and tips on what to buy, visit our Buying Guides and Indoors Outdoors page.