The Cora 270cm Bench has a modern rustic look, with contemporary lines alongside traditional materials. Enjoy an intimate, casual meal outdoors.
The chunky wood design on the Cora 270cm Bench is stylish and comfortable. Cross legs stand at either end of the bench, providing a sturdy base. The chunky wood and smoke white colour brings added style to your home or garden.
The design matches the Cora 280x110cm table and creates the perfect statement piece in the middle of a patio or in a large conservatory. The Cora range is designed to turn heads. Acacia is one of the most premium woods and gives a great, natural look.
Elegance is our most fashion based range. Our most contemporary designs are presented in the range and Cora is a great example of modern garden furniture.
Cora 270cm Bench
Cora 270cm Bench
£499.00Buy From Stockist
- Acacia wood legs in smoke white.
- 2 chunky cross legs.
- FSC® certified wood – best practices for forest management.
- Seats 4 (approx.).
- Mix and match with the Cora Dining wood and wicker range.
- Cora 230cm Bench also available.
FSC® Certified Wood
All wood products identified as FSC is made of materials from well-managed, FSC-certified forest and other controlled sources. FSC License code (FSC-C1110124).
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
12 x 35.5 x 234.5cm
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
To maintain and lengthen the life of this product, we recommend the following regime:
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use.
- Remove dust regularly with a clean soft brush and wipe down with a clean damp cloth.
- Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately with warm soapy water.
1. Ensure the product is clean. If the product is clean, you can go straight to stage 2. Cleaner is only required if it hasn’t been treated for 6-12 months.
Use Hardwood cleaner: First moisten the wood with water. Apply the HARDWOOD CLEANER with a soft cloth or sponge. Allow to soak for 3 minutes. Brush the furniture clean with a scrubbing pad in the direction of the grain. Rinse furniture well with water.
We recommended that you treat your wooden furniture with Hardwood cleaner when required.
2. Use Instant Smoke White Protector for Cora: Apply a thin layer of Instant Smoke White Protector with a soft cloth.
Allow to dry for 1 hour and then the wood has turned smoke white. (If you wish to have a more intense colour, apply a second thin layer).
We recommended that you treat your furniture with Instant Smoke White Protector twice a year (April & October).
3. Hardwood Shield: Apply carefully by dabbing. Make sure the hardwood is 100% dry and free of dust. Apply a thin layer of HARDWOOD SHIELD with a soft cloth. Allow to dry for one hour and then apply a second thin coat of HARDWOOD SHIELD. Let the wood dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture and rain.
We recommended that you treat your furniture with HARDWOOD SHIELD twice a year (April & October).
Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated (where necessary).
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover (where available) or use a universal breathable cover.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly
Kettler Wood 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty applies to domestic use only. If the product is damaged through accidental damage or mis-use, your warranty will be void. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at email@example.com. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns