The Palma Fire Pit table is a unique member of the Casual Dining range, perfect for both formal and informal outdoor dining. The weatherproof aluminium slat top table includes a weathered wood look. The fire pit at the centre of the table comes with a lid to keep the fire covered when not in use. The glass surround prevents ash from escaping the fire pit and is detachable.
Load the gas canister into a hidden compartment under the table and close it behind the wicker door between the aluminium legs. Available in a choice of two colours, mix and match either the Oyster (3310) or White Wash (5510) wicker fire pit table with the sofa of your choice from the popular Palma range. The Casual Dining style of the table allows you to dine and lounge on one garden table. When serving a meal for all your guests, put the lid onto the fire pit and take off the glass surround to get full use of the table.
Palma Fire Pit Table
Palma Fire Pit Table
£999.00Buy From Stockist
- Material: Aluminium Slat table top with stainless steel fire pit. 5mm half round wicker and aluminium frame.
- Available in 2 colours: White Wash and Oyster.
- Includes: 1 x rectangular Palma Fire Pit table, 1 x glass wind guard, 1 x metal lid and 1 x bag of lava rock.
- Made from hard-wearing aluminium and synthetic wicker so the fire pit table can be kept outdoors all year round, without it fading or rusting.
- Features a discreet side storage, which will hide the gas canister under the table top.
- Comes with a handy stainless steel lid so you can cover the fire pit when not in use.
- Compatible with a 5kg propane patio cylinder with type 1 connection
- Pair with the Palma Mini Corner sofa, Palma Sun Loungers and the Palma Cushion box to create the perfect garden furniture set.
- See also Palma Sofa, Palma Chair and Palma Stools.
- Protective Cover for the Palma Fire Pit table available here.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
152 x 30 x 89cm
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
- Before performing any maintenance always disconnect propane gas tank.
- Keep the heating item free and clear from combustible materials.
- Visually inspect burner for obstructions and keep tank enclosure free and clear from debris.
- Use a soft brush to get rid of the mild stains, loose dirt and soil after the burner and pumice stones/ lava rocks/LavaGlass® are completely cooled down. Wipe down with a soft cloth
- Harsh weather conditions may cause stubborn stains, discoloration and possibly rust pitting.
- Permanent damage may occur if powder or solvent comes in contact with painted or plastic components on this heating unit.
- Keep the heating unit stored away from direct sunlight.
- If storing this unit inside, disconnect the propane gas tank from the gas valve.
- Not using manufacturer approved or supplied parts/accessories may result in a defective condition and void the warranty of this heating unit.
- Always place lid (if applicable) or protective cover on heating item when not in use.
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase from the Kettler website.
- We recommend you clean your Kettler furniture at the beginning and end of the season.
- To clean your Kettler furniture, use warm soapy water only. Never use abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents. To lengthen the life of your product we recommend the wicker cleaner and protector from our after-care range available to purchase from our website. Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.Colours may vary slightly.
Kettler Wicker 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR wicker warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns