The Seville corner set is a perfect addition to any garden this Summer. It’s from our Casual Dining range which means it’s equally suitable for both lounging and dining. Perfect with those last minute BBQs or when you have friends around. The set includes 1 x corner sofa, 1 x glass top table and 2 x stools. Made from a strong aluminium frame with handwoven synthetic wicker in white wash complemented by comfortable grey taupe cushions.
Seville Corner Set
Seville Corner Set
- Set includes corner sofa, glass top table and 2 x stools.
- Material: Strong aluminium square tube frame with 5mm half round wicker.
- Weatherproof, UV resistant wicker – leave outdoors all year round (except cushions – cushions need to be stored away when not in use).
- Durable and long-lasting – built to the highest specification with extra supports along sofa.
- The cushions benefit from a 5cm foam core so they are not only comfortable but also keep their shape.
- Seats up to 8 people (approx.)
- Suitable for garden or conservatory.
- 3 Year frame warranty and 12 month Cushion Warranty (terms and conditions apply)
- Colour: white wash
- The table requires assembly.
- We also have a variety of accessories to complement this set – look for the Palma accessories in white wash – including cushion box, lounger, single and double cocoon (see store locator for stockist to buy these items).
- Sizes: Corner sofa – L190 x D74.5 x H77.5cm, 3 seater sofa – L170.5 x D74.5 x H77.5cm, Glass Top table – 146.5 x D86.5 x H70cm, Stool – L42 x D42 x H42cm
- Packaged sizes: Box 1 includes sofas and stools – 105 x 191 x 93cm 59kg, Box 2 includes table 148 x 91 x 16cm 31kg.
- We would recommend an area measuring at least 3x3m to allow room around the furniture.
- Download the Seville Corner Set product booklet
- Download the Seville Glass Top Table product booklet
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
The table top is made from toughened glass and conforms to the UK BS standard.
- We recommend that you follow these simple tips and instructions to ensure it retains its good looks. Remove food and drink residue, tree sap and bird droppings as soon as possible to avoid staining. Marks should be removed using neat mild detergent with a soft cloth and washed off with water. Do not leave hot items directly on the table. Coasters will protect your table from heat and water rings. Do not drop anything sharp or heavy onto the table. Take care when placing items onto the table to avoid scratches.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase form the Kettler website.
- We recommend you clean your Kettler furniture at the beginning and end of the season.
- To clean your Kettler furniture, use warm soapy water only. Never use abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents. To lengthen the life of your product we recommend the wicker cleaner and protector from our after-care range available to purchase from our website. Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
Kettler 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at email@example.com. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns